Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Last Little While

First off, Happy Father's Day Daddio! Love you!
(and I miss being goofy with you)


And now, in no particular order


My family came into town.



I ran my 4th half marathon.



I spent quality time with my best friend who I won't see again until Thanksgiving.



I had a dream about hiding from Voldemort in which I really truly was terrified, even for a few seconds after I woke up.



I found out I get to share living space with a lifelong friend come this fall!



I finished school, and I even managed to improve my GPA.



I went on a beautiful motorcycle ride.




I went shopping with Kristin and Lindsey and very successfully didn't spend any of the money that I don't have. I did find this sign though. Actually IN the dressing room, really?



I've improved my tan lines.



Way, way too much One Tree Hill.



Plenty of Hokulia Shave Ice, of course.



I have almost completely depleted my food supply... and I have an inactivated debit card for the next week.


In other words, I haven't been up to much.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment