Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beautiful BYU

This, my friends, is where I go to school. Its where I live. Its where I spend all my time everyday.
ITS BYU.


I have wanted to go to BYU since before I can even remember. I have a distinct memory of sitting in one of my Primary Sunday School classes and saying that when I grew up I was going to go to BYU. From the time grades started to matter in 9th grade up through my senior year, BYU was constantly in my mind and in my sights. It was my goal. My desire. My passion. I poured everything I had into getting in. And then, one wonderful day, I DID. Some people don't get in and are just MEANT to be somewhere else for whatever reason. But after getting here last year, I came to know that this is where Jannette Perry belongs.

Plus, I get to see gorgeous things everyday like this:
(See the Y on the mountain?)


And in a couple of weeks i'll get to see this again:



And then there's this too:



I had a great summer at home, but I am so excited to be back in good ol' Provo.
You'll probably (definitely...I already have homework for every class after only 2 days!) hear me whine and complain this year about all my stressin that I do, but walking across our gorgeous campus never ceases to make me so grateful and happy to be right where i'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment