Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Night Baker's Story

Hey y'all, I am doing something a bit different today, because i've got a friend who needs some help. 

Meet Camilla Kuhns:

Please watch these videos. And also, take a look at her blog: The Night Baker

Camilla is from my town back home, and I know her family. A while back I started following her blog and learning her story. Last month, Camilla was finally put into treatment that she desperately needs. The facility that she is in, Center For Change, is a wonderful place. I took a tour there last year for a project in my community health class, and I was able to learn all about what happens there to help girls young and old rediscover themselves and overcome their life-threatening eating disorders. This place helps people get better. It will help Camilla get better. Unfortunately, a place like this does not come cheap. Camilla and her family need help. She needs to stay there longer, and she needs more money to get the help that she needs. 

This is my plea on Camilla's behalf. If at all possible, donate what you can. She will put it to good use, and you will be helping someone get their life back. If not, she asks that you pray or share her blog (so easy, just do it!) or send good vibes and positive thoughts her way. I would love it if you would help me spread the word and share her story.



Thanks friends, you are the best! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment