Thursday, May 16, 2013

Its Tonga Time.

TODAY IS THE DAY!

For the next 25 days, I will be learning and working in Fiji and Tonga with a group of fellow nursing students and one of our professors. We will be traveling to several different islands to work with medical professionals in the hospitals, hold free clinics in the marketplaces, teach in schools, and experience everything we possibly can. It will be an adventure! 


My phone use will be nonexistent and my internet access will be pretty limited, so it might be a while before ya'll hear from me! If we find good enough internet that I can do some blog updates, i'll make sure to keep everyone posted on how sunburned I am and what crazy awesome new foods i've tried :)

Wish me luck!
I love you all!
See you June 11th!

Peace out 'Merica.

2 comments:

  1. Have a glorious time! Let me know if you want me to pick you up at the airport when you get home. Or let your parents know and have them tell me.

    ReplyDelete