Monday, May 11, 2015

Mini-Miracle Flowers

Last week while I was at work, one of my co-workers' significant other had flowers delivered to her just because. It sparked a discussion between those of us working about different times we have been given flowers. I shamelessly bragged about my cute Matty having bought me flowers several times over the course of our relationship just to say I love you or just because it was a Tuesday :) Then it dawned on me... huh, that actually hasn't happened since we got married. Dang. I mean honestly not that big of a deal, just something I hadn't noticed until that moment. When I walked in the door from work that evening, there they were. A vase of super springy pretty yellow and purple flowers perched in a vase on the kitchen table. He must have been reading my mind from afar that day. It was a little mini-miracle that brightened my day. And I am so blessed to have a husband who brightens my whole life every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment