Saturday, January 5, 2013

Home Highlights

I am blessed enough to have many homes away from home. However, currently Provo is the home with my car. And my apartment. And my clothing. And many of my friends. And my education. And my jobs. And my routine. I am sad to be leaving my Seattle home after this incredible Christmas break, but admittedly I am ready to start up my life again with some regularity and routine. I love BYU. I love that thats where I get to go back to. I am ready to take on another semester and get myself one step closer to graduating from nursing school.

Home highlights:

Sticking to our long-time tradition and going to wrap presents for the Forgotten Children's Foundation.


As I mentioned already in a recent blog, reuniting with this girl.
One night we made frozen hot chocolate. I know it doesn't sound like it makes sense, but once you taste it, it becomes instantly obvious that that is the perfect name for this delectable creation. Thank youuuu Pinterest.


Many many game days/nights with the family.




 Spending another wonderful Christmas Eve with family and friends at the Richards home.

Getting to be with these beautiful little girlies on their first Christmas morning in their new house!

Running along the lake waterfront in Kirkland. Seven beautiful miles that couldn't be marred by the rain.

The honor and blessing of being able to attend Steph and Jared's wedding.

Watching dad figure out how to get all the grease out of the turkey pan using a homemade siphon. Awesome.

Eating mamma's cooking! :)

Every moment spent with my best friends.

 

This picture is seriously the perfect depiction of us. Jules: always a total babe. Rachel: always freaking hilarious. Me: always a weirdo.

Julia's 21st birthday!
"Um, no, we don't drink alcohol" was said more than once.

Me: "Woah, its 0 degrees in Provo right now."
Paul: "Wow, that is like nothing."
Hahahaha. 

Getting to the point that I could hold this precious girl for long periods of time and she didn't cry (even though she looks sad in this picture...). 

Knowing that my big brother really does like having me around and misses me when i'm gone :)



I am so grateful for the constant reminders that I have of my many blessings. It is definitely the great people in my life that make living such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment