Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kevin's Better Half

I've been writing birthday posts to my nearest and dearest all year long, and now its time for another one that may be last, but is certainly not the least.

I have been blessed with really great sisters-in-law. Both amazing girls who I get along well with and enjoy talking to and spending time with. Several years ago my brother Kevin was lucky enough to marry Carli, and she has been the perfect addition to our family. While it may have taken her a little while to learn not to laugh at dad's corny jokes, she fits in so well now that its hard to remember what things were like around here without her. She has brought much joy into the family as she has been an amazing wife to Kev and has given us two more adorable little girls to go crazy over. Spending time with her family who live nearby has provided us with much entertainment and many fun holiday gatherings over the years. And now that Carli and Kevin have bought a home in the Seattle area, life has gotten even better since we get to see them more often and spoil those little girlies more easily :) Carli is a beautiful, kind, funny, loving woman who I am lucky to claim as my sister.

Happy birthday Carli! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment