Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nailed it.

Remember that one time I hiked Mt. Si and there were birds everywhere, including on my head?

I'm right there with ya, girlfriend. Right there.
I literally can't look at this horrified little girl's face without laughing. Its too good.


In other news: I really know that I haven't been up to much lately when I look through my phone and see no new pictures (unless you count screenshots of texts from my niece and pictures of the food that I eat that I apparently feel the need to remember forever...).

I think I need an adventure. Something that doesn't involve days at a time of working at the hospital, NCLEX study books, pointless endless hours of Grey's Anatomy, or rifling through the millions of engagement updates on facebook. I need to do something picture worthy. I need an adventure that doesn't require outrageous funding or too much time away from my last semester of school. I don't know what it is yet, but I need something to revive me a bit... ideas welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment