Sunday, September 4, 2011

I did it.

Believe it or not folks, I did it. I finished my first half marathon. And guess what. There will be more. I don't know when or where yet, but there will be. And then, there will be marathons. Someday. I am determined to run one with my inspiration, my big sister and best friend Kirstin. It'll happen. Someday.


Special thanks toooo:
-A GPS that helped us have a safe easy trip to Wendover
-Audrey Lindford and fam for giving us a place to stay and being SO kind
-Lindsey Hanna for being my patient, wonderful friend and weekend companion
-My sister for her total and complete awesomeness
-Gatorade Prime
-Sports Jelly Beans
-"I Whip My Hair" for coming on at the perfect time during my run and giving me the perfect boost
-The Salt Flats for being SO FLAT
-Everyone else who has encouraged me in my desire and goal to become a runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment