Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lovin' Me Some Tuesday

It looks to me like tuesday just got promoted from the worst to the best day of the week. I know I know, crazy right? Whoever would have thought it to be possible?! Let me tell you how it happened.



In June I got into nursing school. THAT is what makes my tuesdays so wonderful. Because now, I get to wear THIS on tuesdays.






















And I get to wear THESE on tuesdays (in case you didn't know, its been a life goal of mine to be someone lucky enough to wear scrubs on a daily basis)






















And everyone gets to see THIS on my arm on tuesdays.
























And I get to use one of THESE on tuesdays.






















Tuesday, welcome to the "good days of the week" club. Nice to have you here. Oh and also thank you for the cute early morning lab TA, the devotionals, and the enjoyable jogging class. You make me feel so blessed.

Seriously, I am one lucky girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. I love this. It makes me so happy I can't stop smiling. BTW, I think I'm going to start calling you "Hot Nettie", you are looking SMOKIN' sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete