Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome to T4

Okay so I went on a total cleaning/organizing spree this morning. I didn't have class until noon, the hard part of my week is over, and I wanted to do something I love, so I did! And let me tell you, it made me so happy :) Laundry done, clothes put away, bed made, everything in its right place. Everything is now right in the world! Haha okay but when I left for class I still had one load left in the dryer, and I asked miss Lindsey if she would just pull it out for me and plop it on my bed when it was done. Instead of the pile I was expecting, I came home to this neat arrangement of stacked shirts, towels, socks, and yes, even underwear. She is so hilarious:
Also included for your entertainment (as if you care), a little mini picture tour of our apartment.
I think we're pretty set on TP for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment