Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I See You

ITS 2012. WEIRD. Had a great time at home, Happy New Year, back at school, back to reality, back to training, back to life in Provo. I've been meaning to write a more thorough post on all this jazz but just haven't had the motivation. Don't worry i'm sure i'll be an enthusiastic blogger again in no time.

But i'll do at least a little somethin' somethin' today.

My dad and I have a little contest going. Its called "lets see who can find the best hiding place in each other's stuff for this golf ball." You've never heard of that one before? Yeah well neither had I until a few summers ago. We had been at some family's house all afternoon just relaxing and barbecuing and enjoying the day. At one point my dad and one of my cousins and I were playing around with some golf balls, just trying to see who could hit something across the yard or whatever. No big deal. But then when we got home later that night, I opened my purse to find it FULL of golf balls. It had dad's name written all over it. So what did I do? Well naturally I took them all and hid them all over in my dad's stuff. In his drawers, pillows, shoes, shirts, on his motorcycle, in the fridge, at his desk, etc. It was only a few days before I started discovering them back in MY stuff, in MY drawers and unfortunately in MY pillow when I plopped my head down to go to sleep. Since then, the contest has continued. Who knows what happened to the at least a dozen golf balls we had before... now we're down to one. The one that he wrote a creepy little message on. When I was home for Christmas break I found this guy in my pillow. So I stashed it in some of his stuff. I thought for sure I was going to be the victorious one until I made a trip to Seattle again. WRONG. Back in my apartment in Provo, hundreds of miles away, I found this in my suitcase as I was upacking. BLAST! I'll get you back daddio. Just you wait.


1 comment: