Tuesday, September 25, 2012

For Entertainment Purposes Only

Copy and paste this into google translate, and then press the speech button. You won't be disappointed.


pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk



Take a free typing test HERE to see how many wpm you type. My fast typing  is one thing I really like about myself :)




One of my greatest accomplishments!




Christmas is 3 months from today... which means is close enough for me to post this. Right?






Join me and become completely hooked on Anderson Cooper's "The Ridiculist"
Please please please click HERE and watch the Al Roker one, all the way at the bottom. I think I cried laughing.



Okay, last thing. Can you spot the mistake in this?:


No comments:

Post a Comment