Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Little Good Things

I just have so many good things in my life. 
Namely:

That big scary nursing test I took yesterday: Sooo yeah it wasn't big and it wasn't scary. I only missed two... no big deal... okay thats a lie because honestly:
BAMIAMSOHAPPYANDRELEIVEDICANTEVENEXPRESSIT.

I am going to Texas to see my most favorite little people in 60 days.

I live with the greatest hooligans in the world.

I'm a soy milk drinker now. Totally converted. Tonight i've even spiced life up a bit and thrown in a tbsp of strawberry Nesquik. Makes being semi lactose intolerant totes worth it. 

 I have great friends who leave me awesome notes on my desktop.

I only have 21 more episodes to watch until I complete the Lost series... for the 2nd time.

I've now gone running 2 days in a row. This is a big deal for me considering my lazy bones over the last few months.

Today, unlike last week, I remembered that I in fact have class at 8am, not 9am, on Tuesdays.

Ya know friends, sometimes its just gotta be all about the random little good things.
I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment