Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend Update

Iiiiiit's back! The weekend update has returned. So buckle up and lets get to it.

First and foremost: Kevin and Carli made me Aunt Nettie for the 6th time on Thursday night!!! Welcome to the world beautiful, adorable, tiny, squishy, squeaky Anya Jean! I love you already and cannot wait to see you at Christmas. Until then, i'll just have to settle with gushing at you over FaceTime while you snooze and stretch and just use up all the cuteness in the world.
Now here is a little girl after my own heart. Maybe someday Paige will follow in the footsteps of her Grandma Perry and Aunt Jannette :)

In other news:

The 3 amigas were briefly reunited.

I painted my nails really cool.

I love my new roommates. I love coming home from a run to find them piled up on my bed and laughing at who knows what on the Internet.

I played poker for the first time ever.

And I got experimental with my lunch yesterday... maybe too much so. Not the best combo i've ever made.

And last, but certainly not least, my blog hit 10,000 views this weekend. That may not be that big of a deal, but seeing it made me happy inside.
So hey thanks for reading friends :) And have a happy Labor Day monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment