Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Parker's Eagle

A couple weekends ago my awesome little cousin Parker did his Eagle Scout Project. My roommates and I were lucky enough to be able to go and help out. It was great fun to dig in the mud, haul rocks, and stamp down lots of dirt as we made bridges over streams on a bike trail. I mean come on, who doesn't like to get nice and filthy on an incredibly beautiful and sunny fall saturday morning? The autumn colors were in full bloom and we were surrounded by all sorts of bright colors as we drove through Payson canyon. I am super proud of Parker and we all felt lucky to be able to him help out and enjoy a wonderful day with good people and good weather.

It was a shivery cold morning that we weren't quite prepared for. Fall is here!!! :)
 Too early for us...
 
 
 Seriously. Check out those trees.
 All done and ready for naps.
 
 Had to get a ride in the Jeep before heading home.
 CHRIIIISTIE! BUCKLE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment