Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wanna Fight?

Bucket list item #25: Get into a fist fight. Or just punch someone in the face. 

Sounds horrifically violent, I know. But I simply can't help it. I don't know where this desire stemmed from or when it started, but I just can't deny I really want to give someone who deserves it a nice solid right hook. And I don't want them to just walk away thinking meh that wasn't too bad. Ooh baby I want them to really feel it. These desires were only fueled at FHE last week when our FHE dad Nate (who actually fights for real and i'm crazy jealous), taught us some moves. It was awesome. We felt legit even as we attempted sparring with each other in the living room. We felt so cool we just couldn't resist taking (too many) pictures of ourselves feeling hard core in our wrapped up hands, boxing gloves, and helmet thingy. See, don't I already sound ready to take on the big bad world of fist fighting? :) Maybe eventually I will get my chance when I defend an old lady from a mugger on the street, or i'll find a burglar in my house, or maybe someday a snooty little soccer mom will bad mouth my kid and i'll teach her who she is really messing with (just kidding about that last one of course...). I guess only time will tell! In the meantime, I guess you better be careful not to make me too angry my friends ;-)


It may have momentarily shifted to wrestling...

You wanna go?

It was more of a struggle than we were expecting to find the perfect "i'm going to destroy you" face...
 

Feel free to mock. We've already had a good laugh at ourselves.

Eventually we gave up and just went with cheesy smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment