Thursday, December 20, 2012

Being Home Means I Get To...

Being home is fantastic.

I get to find pictures like this on my phone:

I get to go to bridal showers with a bunch of my girlie friends from high school:

I get to kiss these little faces:

I get to go running with Jules on the Burke-Gilman Trail again. And also its in the pouring rain every morning. Seattle is doing a stand-up job at giving me a traditional welcome home :)

I get to spend a LOT of time parked right here in this cozy spot:

I get to have pizza and game night with my extended family. 

I get to watch Boy Meets World.

I get to blast music on my stereo and belt out some Lady A at the top of my lungs without worrying about who else can hear me {Okay so maybe I still sometimes do this in my apartment complex... and maybe I have a mortifying video that my roommates caught of me... but thats for another day. MAYBE.}.

I get to take a break from school stress and enjoy the holiday season in a place that I love with people I love.

I repeat, being home is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment