Monday, March 11, 2013

Cats Are Gross.


FACT: I am a dog person. 100%.
Aka, I hate cats.
Like, a lot.
Kittens are adorable...
 Until they aren't anymore.
{Which, lets be honest, happens really fast.}
Litter boxes. Hair balls. Cat food. Claws. Meowing.
Ew.

So will someone please tell me WHY I think cat videos/pictures are like, the funnies ever. 
Is it because I just like to make fun of them? 
I think that sounds good, we'll go with that.











Cats, I reaaaallllly don't like you. But I suppose I shall allow your existence to continue solely for the entertainment you provide. Keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. This is a gem. I'm with you on the whole dogs over cats thing, but that "Why no one comes to my party" picture seriously got me. Hahahaha, and I love the Awolnation clip. Thanks for the laugh at 8:54am when I usually don't even crack a smile so early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, can I just say that I LOVE that you even read my blog. And that fact that I can make you, one of the funniest/wittiest people ever laugh... i'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete