Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Remember That One Time That You...


You have embarrassing stories. 
Don't deny it. 
Don't hide it. 
Actually, this is me asking you to do the opposite. 

I am in a GE Folklore class this semester (don't even get me started on how much this does not apply to my future nursing career...), and our final project includes a collection of a particular folklore subject. I have chosen to collect and analyze people's most memorable and mortifying moments. I'm interested in breaking down the progression of an embarrassing moment story as it transforms from blush-inducing discomfort to straight up high-quality hilarious entertainment.

This is where you come in.
I need good stories.
They can be short. Like really, really short. Or not so short... it doesn't really matter.
I want to hear them.
If you're willing to share a childhood, teenage-hood, or adulthood embarrassing experience with me, get in contact with me asap!
I promise to cringe and groan and giggle and sympathize at all the right moments. And maybe i'll even promise to share a tale or two from my own (quite extensive) file of humiliating moments. Believe me, i've got a lot to pull from.



Thanks friends, I look forward to hearing from you! :)

OH yeah, and you should watch this: WATCH ME. Because no matter how mature you are, it'll make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment