Sunday, June 16, 2013

No People, Just Places

This is the part where you can feel free to get kinda jealous :)

The scene out the back of where we stayed in Fiji

 On our Fijian hike

 Really wishing I knew what this river was called

 Sooo green there!

I love the reflection of the clouds in the water.

 Palm trees in Tonga. They are everywhere

 The blowholes were soooo coooool! I've never seen water so blue

On a little hike we took to get to a beach on Tongatapu we got a quick little taste of some safari scenery haha


This is right in one of my favorite spots in Eua. One moment it'd be sunny, the next it'd be a downpour. I had a nice comfy chair that i'd sit on in a covered area, with my feet hanging out just enough to soak up the warm drenching rain.

From the LDS church building in Eua

 On our Eua island tour. Off roading baby!

Natural land bridge


Probably one of the more structured roads in Eua 


 The next ones are all from our community nursing day in Vava'u. We got on a boat and traveled from island to island all day, and I saw some of the most beautiful places I have ever and will ever see!
 

 We discovered a great place to eat called Aquarium Cafe, and they had a great view!

I was standing in a hospital room when I looked out the window and saw this. HAD to snap the picture 

Our hill we had to climb to get to the Ngu Prince Hospital

Right outside the Liahona where we stayed on Tongatapu








You're sure to see many pictures of these places again as I tell more stories of our travels and adventures. I just had to do a separate post so that the natural beauty of Fiji and Tonga could be appropriately appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I am not usually a beach/ocean person but these were all so beautiful that I'm thinking I might have to start planning a vacation there. Beautiful pictures! I'm loving these updates on your life there.

    ReplyDelete