Monday, August 17, 2015

2nd Annual Bear Lake

The Davis side of Matt's family held their 2nd annual summer family reunion trip up to Bear Lake this year! I attended last year as the girlfriend with potential to stick around, and I have to admit I enjoyed going this year as the new wife who is officially part of the fam. I have loved Bear Lake every since the Perry family did a reunion there many years ago, and I always love the chance to go back. Laying on the beach, cramming family into an awesome house, eating tons of good food, and cherishing the world's best raspberry shakes. We also couldn't pass up the chance for some good old fashioned leg wrestling. Such huge thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Davis and everyone else who helps make this happen, we love it!





Matt vs. Jessica
Hey Jess, DONT WAKE THE BABY!

Jess vs. Jannette

My comeback

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment