Tuesday, September 1, 2015

St George

Last weekend we joined in with some of Matt's family for a final summer hurrah to St. George!

 Thanks to family connections, we had the hookup to stay in a super nice house that easily fit everyone, and we partied all weekend. Friday night I had my first exposure to Tuacahn Theatre, which is such a cool place, and we enjoyed a fabulous live production of Beauty & The Beast. Saturday was spent with a trip to Zion's National Park, yet another part of Utah I hadn't seen yet and totally loved! We spent the day hiking and eating and swimming and enjoying the beautiful redrock and mega hot weather.




My father-in-law Keith loves to take pictures of wildlife, so I couldn't resist taking a picture of him in his element!












When life gives you empty water bottles... stuff them into the back of your pants for safe keeping.

Greatest mystery of the weekend: why is this fake fruit so gigantic?!

No comments:

Post a Comment