Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spoons Gone Wild


Ultimate fat kid move to finish up this weekend: I was getting a spoonful of ice cream (yes, straight out of the carton) and my spoon SNAPPED, right in half, just like that. Yikes. That wasn't just my brute strength at work there people.


Time for Jannette to cease with the fat kid moves for a while I think. Starting tomorrow, monday to monday, i'm going sweets free. And nooo, its NOT because of the snapping spoon incident. I decided it during my awesome run on saturday. I have been craving way too much lately. Candy, ice cream, cookies, doughnuts, anything I can get my hands on. So i'm just going to give myself a little break from those things for a few days. Let my system start running on something besides sugar and fat.

Wish me luck, I might need it once my body starts going through the withdrawals ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment