Monday, February 27, 2012

80 inches

I am learning that life is a little different when you're 6'8"...

Brent and I cannot help but compare the drastic differences in our hands, wrists, forearms, heights, etc. But this has to be one of the most amusing comparisons we've discovered:
He wears a mens 15, I wear a womens 9.5, still pretty large for a girl. But woah, this was crazy. We figured out that I can fit my foot inside of his shoe, with my own shoes still on. And it wasn't even a tight squeeze, I still had plenty of wiggle toe space. So, for a few minutes at least, I got to walk in the shoes of a 6'8" person:

And lets be honest, much of this world just isn't built for people with this height. Its not fair really. Maybe I should invent a drinking fountain that has an adjustable height... Makes for a good picture though! :)


Happy monday everyone, whatever height you may be :)

1 comment: