Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Hi, i'm Diane!"

The title of today's post is meant to be read in a very specific voice. If you've never heard it before, you're missing out because it means you don't hang out with some of the coolest people ever. Fortunately, I do. Fortunately, they live right up the stairs from me. Literally. If we both poke our heads out the front door, we can see each other. Lets be honest, its pretty cool having the hook-up with the apartment managers :) But anyway, back the important matter of the day:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!!


You're pretty cool I guess... aka I am SO FREAKING HAPPY you are part of our family now. Rob was okay before (hehe), but now ya'll are a package deal and its like bam fun times. I remember the first time you came to visit us in Washington when you guys were still just dating, and I just knew you were a perfect fit for him and for our family. And I was right! I love you for giving me advice still when you barely knew me, I love you for asking me for pictures for Robby's birthday when you barely knew me, I love you for making me a bridesmaid, for inviting me to come wedding dress shopping with you, for sunday dinners, for early morning Kneaders trips, for showing up to my race in a dinosaur costume, for taking me to my first dance in Provo, for keeping my secrets, for good times and good laughs and I love you for being an awesome sister-in-law. I hope your birthday is fantastic (and that includes the delicious dinner we're going to enjoy at the pizza factory in 3 hours...)!!!







P.S. - Note to Carli: No worries, you are NOT the runner up sister-in-law and I did not purposely exclude you from birthday blog posts! I'm gonna get the whole fam in this year, so your turn will be coming around! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know it is late but thank you so much for the post! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete