Friday, February 3, 2012

Grandma Summerhays

Dear Grandma,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I've tried calling you several times today but haven't been able to get ahold of you. But, I know you read my blog, so I just thought i'd dedicate today to you since its your special day!

Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother. I am so grateful for all of the memories I have with you through the years: getting to spend the night at your house in Bellevue, fun trips to McDonalds (and we always brought home extra fries for Peaches!), camping at Leisure Time and the property, trips in the motorhome, watching General Conference at your house, Christmas day celebrations, birthdays, and so much more. You have been there for me during the important moments in my life like being baptized, graduating from high school, and even when I just grow another year older :) You have done much that has brought great joy into my life, and I am so blessed to call you my grandma.

I hope you have had a great day and you enjoy going out to dinner with mom and dad tonight! I love you SO much!

Love,
Jannette


No comments:

Post a Comment