Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Aloooo(ha just kidding you're staying home)

Remember when I still lived at home and my parents took me with them whenever they went on vacation to wonderful exotic locations? Yeah, those were the good days. Those are gone now. So off the empty nesters jet to Hawaii for a week while I sit in Provo being busy, stressed, cold, and very not tan. Its been 6 years since i've been to the beautiful islands and 3 years since i've laid on a tropical beach. I think i'm just about due for a dreamy getaway vaca. Mmmm, if only, if only.

I happen to have only 2 of the most random pictures ever from our trip to Maui 6 years ago:

(I promise, i'm wearing a bathing suit under that towel)
(now there's one thing I don't miss: my brace face seen below)

So, mom and dad, enjoy your travels. Soak up some extra rays of sunshine, eat some extra shave ice, buy some extra souvenirs (hint hint), take some extra pictures, and love every minute of your trip just a little bit more than you normally would, just for me! I love you (even though you left me here)! Stay safe and have fun!


2 comments: