Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mamma's Special Day

I can't believe I almost forgot to do the birthday blog. For my own MAMMA. I remembered with 2 hours to spare! But I have a little safety net because she's still in Hawaii where its 4 hours earlier (which I so smartly remembered after 3 rings into a phone call to her at 11 am my time... nice birthday wake up call for her... oops!).

Anyway... its this special lady's birthday!

Isn't she just great? I sure think so. So much of who I am is because of her. I've tried about 5 times now to write a segment explaining my relationship with her, but each time I erase it because it just isn't adequate for explaining how much my mom means to me. There are no words to express her importance in my life. There's no way to tell y'all how grateful I am for her and her example.

I love you my sweet mamma, and I hope you have had the greatest birthday ever!

Not a fan of the video, but I LOVE the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment