Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kevin Scott

Renaissance Man: a present day man who has acquired profound knowledge or proficiency in more than one field.

AKA: my brother Kevin. This kid (turning 28 today!) does everything. He works for Apple and is (and forever has been) a computer whiz. He ballroom dances. He is a math genius. He speaks languages. He plays piano. And violin. And sings. He dominates at board games. His brain is full of the world's most random interesting facts. He is a GREAT husband and dad. I'm telling you, he's got it all. And even if we sometimes tease him about being the "adopted sibling," I am so proud to claim him as my brother.

Happy birthday big bro! I know we don't talk enough, but I hope you never forget or question how much i'm always missing you. I love you!

Lets start off with some embarrassing throwback pictures, shall we? This is from the day we took Kev's senior pictures.

Camping in the motorhome. Kevin and I have always had fun messing around together :)

Taking him to the MTC!

Visiting in California

Sibling love :D

One of my all time favorite pictures is this one from Kevin and Carli's wedding.


Here's one from the latest family wedding. Somehow Rob never makes it into these... not exactly sure how that happens.

Graduation


Ooookay, is he not the cutest daddio EVER?!
Man they're a gorgeous family... and, I am so excited to share with you all that they're making me an auntie again! Baby girl Perry is due the beginning of September!

Happy birthday Kev Shmev! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment