Friday, April 13, 2012

Surviving or Dying?

Remember this? Well friends, can you believe that finals week is back already? Thats right. Once again, we're stu*DYING* like there's no tomorrow. Its awful. And exhausting. And I just can't wait for this semester to be over. This is how I will be feeling starting bright and early tomorrow morning:

BUT, we've been finding ways to take breaks and survive the madness by smiling and laughing and having some fun to relieve the endless stress. And this is how:

Unblock Me: I'm addicted. I'm now on level 360... and I can't stop.

This video. High quality.

Oh yeah... So Lindsey (spontaneously, unexpectedly, last-minutely, panickly, amazingly... you get the idea) got a new computer this week... so of course it was 100% necessary for us to play around with it for a while so she could get the hang of things... maybe a long while... but we laughed a LOT which of course is a good stress reliever, right? I hope you enjoy this at least a fraction as much as we did:

Oh and you know, there's also the dance parties, Dr. Pepper, ice cream trips, naps, making mula donating plasma, moments of complete zone out, going running just so I can say I went outside at least once today, and doing anything else I can to maintain my sanity. Do you think its working? I think this picture says it all:

5 days until its all over.
We can do this.
Right?

1 comment: