Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What Being Home Means To Me - Episode IV

It means i'm going camping at The Property for the weekend! I'm so ready/excited to spend a few days at one of my favorite places in the world. You'd think maybe it'd get a little boring after going there for 20 years (much longer for others), but it never does, and I know it never will.

Its always been a special spot for our family where everyone is welcome and has a good time.

We've now had, what, four generations camping at once at The Property.

We've celebrated plenty of birthdays there of course. We will do it this weekend as well.

See those keys sitting on the driver's seat of my locked car? Last time I was on my way to The Property I did this... we're hoping to avoid such fiascos this time around!

Forecast for sunshine all weekend!

I mixed things up a few years back by taking a trip out there with friends instead of family. And besides getting threatened by a cougar, it was a blast.

A special piece of me and our family lives at The Property.


Back on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment