Friday, August 17, 2012

What Being Home Means To Me - Episode Cinque

It means spending a great day out and about with my sister Carli and sweet little Paige (much more to come on her in the near future) to buy things for her new baby sister who is coming soon!

It means picking out my favorite bibs and onesies for my still nameless future niece :)
My personal fav :)

It means sitting outside enjoying a beautiful summer evening, reading a good book and munching on otterpops.
{Side note: I'm on page 91 of that book and already the following things have taken place: death of a father; the fatal tragic accident of a teenage boy; a long lost son that was given up for adoption returns; an unexpected pregnancy; a man's sick mother almost dies; the next day that same man falls off a ladder and breaks his leg; the man who drove him to the hospital gets in a roll-over accident on his way home; a 6 year old boy is physically abused by his father and goes to live in a home for troubled boys... Sooo would you believe me if I told you it still somehow managed to be an uplifting story? Anita Stansfield is skilled like that.}


Ps, how do y'all like to eat your otterpops? Personally I think I like them best when they get pretty soft and melty so they're like a slushy. But no matter how I eat them, they always make me cough.


No comments:

Post a Comment