Monday, August 12, 2013

The Dude's Married

My stud cousin got married last weekend.
He and I have been buds for a long time, so it was kind of a big deal haha.
I always wanted him to marry one of my best friends, but i'll forgive Josie for stealing him off the market instead :)

It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding day. Family and friends swarmed everywhere to celebrate these two people who we love so much. 
The outdoor reception was stunning out on Josie's family farm. I didn't take enough pictures to help you appreciate it. But picture this: a big rusty old truck with Taylor and Josie's names written in chalk on the driver's side door. A canoe filled with ice that held all the soda bottles that displayed pictures of the happy couple. A brand spankin' new back deck covered in lights and dancing people. Men in aprons serving ice cream with a homemade fresh blackberry drizzle. Horses grazing in the neighboring field. I could go on. It was all incredible!

I love this kid to death and I am so excited for him and Josie and their new life together.


Enjoying the reception, and of course these pictures show almost nothing of what I made you picture in your mind above. Woopsie.



My children will be so grateful that cameras existed "way back when" (I can picture the next generation now: "What the heck is a CD player!?") their mother was a preteen so that they can witness my awkward stages... which are guaranteed to give them an immediate self esteem boost. Oi. Thank goodness for growing up! :)
'


No comments:

Post a Comment