Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Resurrection of Whiffle Ball

Our last few days of Summer vaca have been packed with family fun and adventure.
Summers in Seattle + visiting kids and siblings + family that lives in the area + beautiful weather + a camera + so much more = real fun times.

A few days ago we rounded up a day of hiking and adventuring at Snoqualmie Falls and Twin Falls with some BBQ and an old fashioned game of whiffle ball at my Aunt and Uncle's house. 
It made for a real good time.

This was our team. I mean, CLEARLY, a bunch of winners right here.



Our cheerleaders :)

Ty likes to abuse me, sometimes with one quick flick of a finger.
A certain middle finger, I might add...

Standing on his foot on the paper plate base.
THE LITTLE GIRL CHEATS!
Hehe, just kidding, she's too cute to be a cheater.




You can't go wrong with days full of canoeing on Lake Washington, hiking in the lush, beautiful Washington mountains, trips to Whidbey Island, family game days, and pizza dinners.
More to come, my friends.
I'll keep ya posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment