Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Giving You Something To Do



Sick of doing homework? Bored at work? Annoyed with everything on TV? Avoiding that pile of laundry that needs to be folded? Trying not to think about everyone on your to-do list that still needs to be checked off?
Allow me to me rescue you.
This is me, presenting you with time-wasters. 
Enjoy.


How good are you at reading people? Find out here!

Read this. My friend Kevin is pretty cool.

I laughed a lot at this. Not so much at the remakes as the original. Poor guy. 
Someone please help him get a happier life.

Stalk some of my old posts. Obviously, all my inspiration comes from my mom stomach.

Go make me this. And then deliver it. Remember what I said about being inspired by my stomach?

Listen to some really good music.



Call someone you love. Tell them why you love them. You will be happier.

Play some old school games.

See how fast you can type.

Be amazed at the talent and beauty that exists in our world with National Geographic's photos of the day.

Help me decide what to be for Halloween. Ideas? Anyone?
No bananas, dead Japanese girls, nerds, witches, or cheerleaders. Been there. Done. That


Meh, okay you lazy bums. Back to work.
I'll be here, listening to my new boyfriend Andy Grammer*, not making eye contact with my psych test studying, and smashing down the front door to make it wide enough for my sandwich stadium to fit through.




*I know you're reading this grandma(s), and no, I don't really have a new boyfriend. He's a famous singer  I really like and I was just joking. You know i'll let you know when that happens for real... (but not with Mr. Grammer, obviously. I think Mr. Timberlake might be more my type anyway. He looks dashing in a suit and tie.)
Okay i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment