Saturday, July 13, 2013

Moving

After two years, i'm moving apartments.
In this moving process, I discovered I have a lot of stuff. 
Too much stuff.
Packing is the worst.
So much random junk that nobody knows where it came from.
So much garbage.
Major cleaning required.
Oi.
Goodbye to The Terrace/Atrium. Thanks for a good time.
Hello to The Colony in the Fall. I'll love ya as long as you give me a good senior year of college.


So this isn't all mine. It is two people's worth of stuff. But still, woah. The pile just kept growing and growing. Everything that I own is here in Provo. When I brought my car down here a couple of years ago, I didn't leave anything behind at home. So everything in my possession... you're lookin' at it right there. And moving it all from one place to another is not an easy task.

Thankfully, it only took two car trips to move it all... into storage for the next two months...

... at the Linford's, who are saints for allowing me to store my junk there. THANK YOU GOOD FRIENDS!

I stuffed that car to the MAXIMUM. The second load was much lighter and less of a tetris game thank goodness.

The end of "the new" new semi crappy awesome quote wall. Pretty sure we successfully weirded out a lot of people who took any time at all to stop and look at this thing. Don't worry about it... its one of those had to be there kinda deals.

Saying adios to the finally empty and finally clean apartment!
Uhhh i'm not really sure why the random accent sneaks in there at one point.
And also can you please notice some of the things we have on our thankful wall: lysol, moleskine, Fat Amy, and pinecones... among many other things. There was just so much to be grateful for living in that apartment.

Seeeeeee ya!

2 comments:

  1. We love you, and love having you and your stuff around as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MOVING OUT!!!! Now when I try to find you in the fall, I am going to go to the Atrium Terrace by default, knocking on doors and searching for you!... Okay hopefully not really. But seriously, I can't believe you're moving!

    ReplyDelete