Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Case Of The Really Randoms

Soooo you know how sometimes your life is filled with a lot of different random awesome things that you just happen to take pictures of and then suddenly you realize you haven't blogged in a while and none of those things have gotten the internet attention that you really feel they really deserve? 

No? You don't do that? Thats just a me thing?

Oh. Well aaaalllllrighty then. I do it, like a lot. 

My life is full of lots of different random awesome things... which I shall now share with you.

Obviously.

Conversations that Christie and I have over text are thought provoking, deep, and incredibly important. 
Believe me, if you watched the Nashville finale, you'd think so too.

She is just too much. Less than two weeks until I get to gobble up her cuteness in person.

I happen to think this is a cute idea.

She has the perfect little bum. The perfect little everything.
Oh and ps, i'm going to be a mamma someday, and I am going to LOVE it. Just sayin'.
#pshnotalmost21andbabyhungryoranything

Sometimes I have dilemmas when i'm alone at Target, and so I send pictures with pleas for help. Went with the silver watch, but didn't get the pants, and darn it if I didn't regret that decision before I even drove out of the parking lot.

Everyone should wear their shirts like this. Always. Because its clearly the most flattering option.
The cheesin' smile is also a requirement.

Yeah soooo... I'm not an environment hater or anything, but imma be honest, I don't care what inspiring message you write on this waste of a hand dryer. No paper towels in the bathroom = extreme frustration and weird wet handmarks on the thighs of my pants. 
#firstworldproblems
#twohashtagsinoneblogpostsaywhaaaat?

I've decided this is a beautiful spot on BYU campus.

I watched the Spartan race again this year. Still not quite as hardcore as my brother and these buddies here. Maybe someday.
See last year's post about it here.

I have terrific friends in varying shades of caucasian. 

This song. The title says it all.

This new little friend definitely made our day happier. 
Don't you sorta wish you were still existing close enough to the ground to do frontflips like that? And gosh who even knew there was such a thing as a "fast cartwheel?"

Sooo this is just kinda cray-cray.
(You know i'm still undecided on how to spell and punctuate this term... cra-cra? Craycray? Cray-cray? Help me out here people).
My brother found his long lost twin on Instagram. Legit.

I ate a lot of good food last week. Yummm thank you summer and Independence Day and vending machines good family.

I babysat this one a few days ago. It didn't go down like this the whole time. I swear.
No but really. She's an angel and she loves me a lot... please refer to above picture of perfect bum.

 Yay for saving pocket change and not losing 7% of it with Coinstar. 
Those bankers gonna love me.

Let it be reemphasized: cats are gross. 
See a thorough (and rather amusing if I may say so myself) post about my feelings on this subject here
But let me tell ya, my personal experience here with this cat was something to be excited about. I'm pretty sure I could have done this all night.


Whew. 
I feel better now that I got my randoms out. 
In the words of my new buddy Des: "just let it happen."
Until next time.
Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment