Monday, September 30, 2013

An Optimistic Monday


Over the weekend, I made some decisions:

I decided to have some fun.
{good decision, right?}
I decided to go to comedy sportz.
{and laugh, a lot}
I decided to stay up until 2:30 am. Twice.
{facebook stalking and watching monk}
I decided to watch TV.
{yep, I said monk. and grey's anatomy. and modern family. and nashville.}
I decided to not do laundry.
{who needs clean underwear anyway?}
I decided to let my room get dirty.
{if you know me, you understand the seriousness of this statement}
I decided not to do any homework.
{its only nursing school}
I decided to go to a relief society activity and watch the General RS Broadcast.
{how awesome was that? general conference next weekend!}
I decided to watch Iron Man with some of my favorite boys.
{cam and kevbot and tony stark and donuts. can't go wrong.}
I decided to spend time with my family.
{said goodbye to larisa for 18 months!}
I decided to take a nap on a hammock in the sun.
{sunburn. on my face. no regrets.}
I decided to go see a friend and let her talk me into giving my number to some random cute dude.
{he had a beard.}
I decided to chat with one of my best friends.
{jonny's hugs are my favorite.}
I decided to eat a lot of delicious food.
{i'm gonna have to run extra miles this week...}
I decided to catch up on my journal writing instead of my school reading.
{8 pages in one sitting. haaaand craaaaamps.}
I decided to write this blog post late Sunday night when I should have been snoring and getting ready for an early morning run.
{ only 4 weeks until race day!!:)}

The length of my to-do list for today is... impossible. 
I'm wondering if maybe I can convince my friend Hermione to lend me her time-turner.
Otherwise, every cute little box in my planner might not get that beautiful check mark through it.
But guess what? I'm not freaking out. 
I'm going to have a happy, busy-as-heck Monday. 
And i'm going to LIKE IT.

Happy Monday friends!

                                                              Oh and, just for funsies:



No comments:

Post a Comment