Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Just Made Your Day

Hey guys.
99 days until Christmas.
I'm celebrating by listening to Christmas music tonight while I study. 
Don't pretend you're not tempted to do the same.
Here, i'll make it easy for you.
You're welcome.





Yesterday, my sweet daddio was in town for 24 hours on business, and together we celebrated 100 days until Christmas in style! In other words... he spoiled me big time.

Gift #1: I got to see my dad. He made time for me in a tightly scheduled day.
Gift #2: He filled my gas tank.
Gift #3: He took me to temple square.
Gift #4: He bought me a delicious lunch at the Blue Lemon.
Gift #5: He let me jabber on about my life as much as I wanted, without making me feel dumb or judging me.
Gift #6: We had girl talk. Honestly, my dad is the best at that.
Gift #7: He made my day better than it ever could have been without him there!!


'Tis the season :)


(Okay so just so y'all know... I DO typically start celebrating the holidays quite early... but never really this early. I'm just excited that we are down into double digits, so i'm making a temporary exception!)

1 comment: