Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Warm Fuzzies

Some days are more stressful than others.
Days like this call for some warm fuzzies.

Oh shoot, NO NOT THAT KIND OF WARM FUZZY.


More like these kind of warm fuzzies. 
Enjoy!

The kind that comes from knowing I live in a free country that stands united and strong.
Never forget.

The kind that Dez sent me today. Goosebumps of the century watching this!
I love cute daddies.
I'm going to be married a cute daddy someday. 
Counting on a lot of warm fuzzies like this from that guy.

 The kind that comes from rereading notes and pictures from my six-year-old niece.

The kind that comes from a picture of my sister and niece. Don't get much more adorable.

The kind that comes from finding a stuffed divider full of cards, pictures, and love notes and memories from friends, mamma, and more.

The kind that comes in the form of a giant hedgehog drawing on my birthday letter from my best friend missionary. Hedgehog led to tears of laughter. Letter led to tears of love.


Seriously warm. Seriously fuzzy.
Perfect recipe for:
BEDTIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment