Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just Keep Running


Its official. I'm obsessed.

Fitness/health blogs. With encouraging pictures. And quotes. Some of them are so cheesy, but everywhere I look are images of encouragement and inspiration. I've been trying really hard the last few months to be healthy and happy with myself. I've still got a long way to go, but i'm working on it! And its hard sometimes to make good, proactive decisions when all I want is to stay home and be lazy and stuff myself with the candy corn that is now filling the shelves in every grocery store (i've resisted so far this year! We'll see how long that lasts...). So, i've taken to looking at these blogs to help me be good. I've printed tons of stuff out and put it where I can see it everyday. I've copied it out and posted it all over my apartment. They're my background on my computer. I'm telling you, its everywhere. Because it helps me. It makes me feel strong. Brave. Able. Unstoppable. Confident. Encouraged. Fierce.

So anyway, don't be surprised if I just post some of my favs every once in a while, especially if i'm having a particularly tempting or off day.

Here's just a sample :)



No comments:

Post a Comment