Wednesday, October 26, 2011

123 Hours


The next 123 hours of my life are going to be some of the most hectic I have EVER experienced. Seriously, I am so incredibly overwhelmed by everything that I have/get to do that I had to map it all out, day by day, hour by hour. No joke. It took 3 pages. What could possible be making me so busy you ask? Let me tell you in one big jumbled mess that does nothing to resemble the structured 5 day planner I just made for myself:

- As much studying as possible between now and 2 tomorrow for my microbiology test
- Microbiology TA test review
- Microbiology test
- Online physiology quiz
- Physiology lab
- Physiology homework
- As much studying as possible between now and 4 on monday for my physiology test
- Physiology TA test review
- Physiology test
- Grocery shopping
- Visiting Teaching
- Getting visit taught
- Nursing homework
- Weekly vacuuming/sweeping the lobby
- Temple
- Race packet/bib pickup
- Sperry Book of Mormon symposium for Living Prophets extra credit
- Going to bed early on friday because I have to wake up SUPER early saturday morning
- HALLOWEEN HALF MARATHON WOOO!!!!!!!!!
- Pizza Pie Cafe date with Lindsey
- Ward rootbeer float party
- Saturday night stake conference
- Halloween Party
- Halloween Dance(s)
- Sunday morning stake conference
- Living prophets reading
- Living prophets homework
- Dinner at Rob and Diane's?
- Ward prayer
- Registering for classes for next semester
- Nursing assignment
- FHE

I THINK I fit everything in there... Oh yeah, and I suppose that there will have to be some breaks for sleeping, eating, breathing and maybe even going to the bathroom SOMEWHERE in there.

Someone want to tell me why am I blogging right now?
Wish me luck friends.

LETS DO THIS.



Oh yeah, and I love you all for reading my blog.


3 comments:

  1. i love you, and goood goood goood luck on everything! and on your half? you're gunna beast it. I was gunna call you sometime this week but I will postpone it to next week. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um totes pretty sure we're in the same stake. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules! I love and miss you! And yes lets talk next week once my life simmers down just a titch:)

    And Bethany no way!!

    ReplyDelete