Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Miss Clean


I think Mr. Clean and I are destined for eachother. Why? Because I love to clean kitchens. Plus he's sort of a stud. But seriously, I LOVE it. I'm really just addicted to organizing and cleaning in general, but kitchens are my specialty. Food storage rooms are my other love, but thats another story for another time.

Today wasn't a bad day at all. I even had some really good things happen. I was just feeling a little off. I was letting a few little things bug me a lot more than I should have. As I was walking home from a review, the solution came to me: I'd let myself go on a cleaning spree for an hour (okay, maybe two) before starting in on my homework and studying. I got home, threw my hair in a high pony, tossed on a t-shirt and shorts, plugged in the ipod, and belted out my favorite glee tunes while I scrubbed, swept, and put away.

MAGIC.

I feel great. I feel happy. I feel renewed. I feel refreshed. I feel clean. I feel ready. I feel gooooood.

Crazy how that works isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment