Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mail, Macey's, and Music

The mailman was my friend today. He brought my cousin's wedding announcement (so cute Kaylen!) and a letter from one of my best friends. He knows me well enough that he just knows how to write the perfect letter for me, and it always makes my day. He knows how to make me smile and look on the bright side of things. Thanks mr. mailman, you should be my friend again real soon.

Finally went grocery shopping today. Two weeks is a long time to not restock... but we finally made it. That is, AFTER we sat in the car in the Macey's parking lot talking for about 30 minutes. Deep stuff. Sometimes it just has to happen.

I bought a bunch of new music today. It included Christmas music. Lady Antebellum Christmas music. Oh yes. I am excited for Christmas already. More on that to come soon. But anyway, these days i'm a big fan of The Script. And Maroon 5. Its good stuff. They perfectly match the vibe i've been feeling lately.

So anyway. Do posts get any more boring than this?
Have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment