Tuesday, November 1, 2011

19 things you absolutely don't need to know


1. i love rain. provo felt like home today. coming home to change out of my sloshy wet shoes and clothes into warm dry cozy sweats reminded me of typical fall and winter days in seattle.
2. i stayed up until 3:30 am last night. i never do that.
3. i still diligently wear my retainers to bed every night.
4. i saw the prophet today.
5. i have the coolest and funniest dad ever. he sent me this today:
6. i sent a text message today that i wish i could unsend.
7. i finally had a good solid healthy eating day today. it was much needed.
8. saturday's race has turned me into someone who can't walk on uneven ground (you want me to go down stairs?!) without wincing and grunting from some extreme quad soreness.
9. i fell up some stairs this weekend and scraped my leg. i've been a professional whiner about it.
10. i painted my nails green today. it took everything i had not to add red dots on top to make them christmasy.
11. i am extremely nervous to have my wisdom teeth out in 22 days.
12. i can be pretty dang good at wasting time when i want to.
13. i really love multi-grain cheerios.
14. i am so excited that my good friends elder bruner and elder twitchell both finally made it to brazil today.
15. i need to go on a money spending freeze.
16. funny people make me really happy.
17. this video pretty much made me cry today
18. i miss the days of being a kid and dumping my pillowcase full of halloween candy out on the floor of the basement to organize and trade and hoard and enjoy the greatness of sugar highs.
19. i am so excited for the holidays to start. so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment