Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


As the week of Thanksgiving is fast approaching (ICAN'TWAIT), I can't help but reflect a little more than usual on the things that I am grateful for. For the next few days, i'm thinking I might just share with y'all a couple of those things that make my life a happy occasion.

Tonight, it was the Utah sky. Gorgeous.


Also, Hunter Hayes. If you don't know his stuff, I strongly recommend it. That is, if you're a lover of typical sappy country love song lyrics, like me.

One last thing: Thanks for reading Andrew ;)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have you here for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to have me there all swollen and drooly and whiny?! To be honest, i'm really looking forward to it to too... minus the oral surgery part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It pretty much took me forever to find where the shoutout to me was. But I found it. And you are welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete