Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mother, Tank You

So much to be thankful for!

1) I saw good ol' Cecil Samuelson on campus yesterday. He looked at me, smiled, and said good morning. It was great. I liked it a lot.

2) I DID MY NURSING PASS-OFF YESTERDAY! And for the very first time ever, I did it perfectly. No mistakes. That burden has been lifted! Woo!!!!

3) Breakfast at Kneaders with Lindsey this morning. French toast heaven. Mmmmm :)

4) The movie Limitless. Super weird in some spots, but I think I quite enjoyed it.

5) Dr. Pepper. There's some in my fridge right now. That is a happy happy fact.

6) The medications that I picked up from BYU pharmacy today that are going to help me when i'm in pain tomorrow... :(

7) My father's ridiculously random and funny emails that he sends me. I hate whales, but this first one is freaking priceless. The rest are worth looking at too.




8) My home. My dad sent me this picture the other day and for some reason I really really like it. I'm sad i'm not going to be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family this week, but I know it'll still be there waiting for me at CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

9) My roommates. Sadly we're missing Christina here, but I think you get the general idea of how great it is around here.

10) The movie When A Man Answers. Women: go watch it and you'll thank me. Men: don't watch it...

11) Getting my 5 loads of laundry done.

12) A great physiology professor. Seriously, Dr. Dave can make even digestion the most hilarious and amusing subject ever.

13) Getting a letter from Elder Cam Bruner! And this time it came complete with a hilarious RM dating application. So funny. It'd be worth it to share more on that another time soon.

14) A clean room!

15) I don't have to go to school until monday :)

16) My mom (for the video that the title of this post references PLEASE watch this!)

2 comments:

  1. I will agree with all your comments EXCEPT your "good ol' Cecil" comment. I have a big BOOOOO for him. (I know he is a GA and I should get over it, but I'll never forget how he treated us married folk). Otherwise, you are right, much to be thankful for. Love the video. Good luck tomorrow. I love you mucho mucho Gee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goooosh I completely forgot he was a big part of all that crap you guys went through!!! I'm sorry :( He's not in the Seventy anymore either. He's emeritus status now. But yeah still.

    ReplyDelete