Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sisters, studying, and smoothies

Today I am grateful for 3 special "S" things:

1) The sista-sista love I exchange with Kirstin. Today I was sitting on my couch in Provo procrastinating studying for tomorrow's physiology test, and Kirstin was sitting in her school library in McKinney procrastinating studying for her test that was only 45 minutes away. We chatted on ichat for a while, talking about nothing, or rather, everything. Christmas, our family, phones, class, tests, Thanksgiving, running, food, and music. Before I peeled myself away to crack down on school necessities, I emailed her this picture, right from my couch in Provo. And not five minutes later, she sent her picture back, right from her library in McKinney (I'm grateful for technology too!). Isn't she gorgeous? I have such a beautiful big sister. Today and every other day of my life, I am grateful for my sister Kirstin. Love you Gee!!!



2) The awesome studying that I have been able to get done today. Sometimes, okay most of the time, its hard. There are so many distractions. But today, i've been good. I have filled my brain with lots of knowledge about the complement system, pyrogens, NSAIDS, cytotoxic t-cells, surfactant, spirograms, respiratory disorders and equations, and carbaminohemoglobin. Next up, glomerular filtration. Lets keep this going so I can dominate that test tomorrow.


3) My delicious cantaloupe/strawberry smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment