Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a Wednesday

Whew. What a day. Seriously. I think i've thought a million times today: I should blog about this. Dumb stuff, but still. I like to share my dumb happenings/thoughts/findings with the world. So ready or not, here's my wacky wednesday update.

I saw a preggers lady today. Not just regular preggers. She was REALLY preggers. She was tiny, her tummy was not. And get she was walking around campus with a backpack on pretending like there wasn't a watermelon sized bump protruding from the front of her body.

I saw a beautiful man today. It made me happy.

I stayed awake in all my classes today. It was a miracle considering my early morning run.

This makes me super happy. I'd totally marry this guy.

Also, I love this:

I was on campus from 8 am to 7 pm today. Yikers.

2 weeks from today i'll be wisdom teeth-less.

I sat on this bench for two hours today, and I would really like to ask the designers of the JKB, why would you ever choose this bench?! Its awful! Its uncomfortable! It makes for a numb butt. And no one like a numb butt.

I had dinner with someone I really love today. Kaitlyn, you are seriously the best. You know when you just have a friend that you can tell anything to and you can just talk and talk and talk for hours on end about life and secrets and the world's most random happenings? Yeah well, Kaitlyn became one of those people for me last year. Today was the first time i've seen her since April. It was extremely refreshing, and it will be happening much more frequently from now on. I also got to see Bethany for a little bit, and she is just an awesome hilarious sweet little gal and I don't know why I wasn't better friends with her before this year!

Unfortunately, I HAVEN'T seen enough of this girl today. I know, I know, I live with her, how is that even possible? Well, I usually see her during the day. But I haven't seen her since I left her asleep in her cozy little bed this morning. I miss her. Lindsey, come home!

I got mail today. Its my moleskin planner. OH MY GOSH I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT A PLANNER BEFORE. My lovely friend Rachel has used one for a few years now, and i've always been jealous of it. Well I finally ordered one for myself off Amazon and it came today! Unfortunately, I can't really start using it until the new year... but I might carry it around with me anyway because I already love it so much :) You probably think i'm crazy, but you don't understand. Its a pretty special little planner. Can you tell i'm excited about it?

I can't wait to get this shirt:

Lets see what else... I know there's more. But my wacky wednesday brain can't think of it. My looming New Testament test, Nursing Assessment pass-off, and sunday school lesson (that still needs to be prepared) are all screaming my name and drowning out the ability to think about anything else. I'll add more if (when) they come to mind.

Happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment